I am excited to announce that I will be returning to Alma Wellness following the holiday break. Feel free to contact the clinic at 604-222-4131 to set up an appointment. I look forward to see you in the New Year! I hope it's a happy and healthy one.
Monday, December 15, 2014
Saturday, May 17, 2014
Sunday, March 16, 2014
- You experience gastrointestinal symptoms after eating gluten (such as bloating, gas, constipation or diarrhea).
- Your energy is low despite eating and sleeping well (both physical and mental energy).
- You have tried cutting out gluten from your diet and you still don’t feel well.
- You have done conventional testing to rule out a gluten allergy and it comes back normal (ie. Blood testing for gluten antibodies and/or a bowel biopsy).
- You have a family history of celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
- You have been diagnosed with what seems like an unrelated condition such as an autoimmune disease, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, an inflammatory disorder, headaches, mood imbalances or an unspecified skin condition.
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
With the holidays over and the start of a new year upon us, why not take the opportunity to set some new health goals. These can be small changes that you can make to your diet and lifestyle or more extreme changes such as considering a detox or modifying your supplement protocol. Whatever you decide will help you feel more energetic and will likely make you look and feel younger as well. If you are looking for guidance to help you through the process, please contact me to schedule an appointment.